ocelot0523 [trevorman]

ocelot0523

I do not remember much because the incident was over a year ago and what I do remember is breif. I remember giving my account to one of my close friends (they did not have their own account yet) and suggesting the c.nerd.nu and s.nerd.nu servers. I remember them telling me about flying (the were new to the game and want to use my profile so that they could try out the game) and how everything was cube-like. Also how they where in a jungle and such. That is about all I remember. Thankyou for your time reviewing this post I'm sure it's not the most convincing but it is the truth.

Hello ocelot0523, you were banned for griefing on our creative server about 7 months ago.

You are responsible for your own account and the actions of your account. With that being said make sure your account is secured, read the rules,  and reply here stating that you have read the rules and will follow them.

Ban information:

Ban for ocelot0523 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No legitimate edits. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2012-12-07 16:01:40 (no more bans, no notes)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

We have reached over two weeks for a response in your appeal Ocelot0523, due to this I'll be moving this to our closed ban appeals. If you wish to continue with your appeal, you can open a new appeal and follow MrLoud15's instructions to progress.