Abiuv [buzzinbee]

Abiuv

I was banned on Survival for fly hacking. I know I was banned in the past for a few things, but I wasn't fly hacking. I went afk and came back to this. I assume it was lag from afking in the middle of using the grinder, I don't really know.

Edited by Abiuv

Really, I'm not lying at all, I don't know how I can prove I WASN'T fly hacking. I was afk for around 10 minutes.

The only thing I have installed for Minecraft is Optifine, as I play on a laptop.

Edited by Abiuv

Guest Former Staff

Aren't there NoCheat+ logs for fly hacking? Wouldn't you have had these going off If I was fly hacking?

When the server restarts, I'll pull any relevant logs to help. Approximately 1 hour's time for the restart. I'm hoping to find no logs pertinent to this, remaining neutral.

Just from interpretation of the image, you weren't grinding. You're clearly walking forward, your elevation isn't changing. A normal lag spike that would simulate flying either renders you 2-3 blocks above ground or 1.5 blocks into the ground. This is a distinct 30 block difference, at the very least.

Guest Former Staff

Thank you for your patience Abiuv and Buzzinbee. I took the time to properly look through Abiuv's last two play sessions as they were within the hour that the ban was issued and compared this with other people online at the time who may have been triggering NCP warnings. I found no warnings that pose a concern from Abiuv, so I hope this helps move this appeal on for you both. Let me know if you need any other information.