Isaacattack34, which is Me Got Banned.

Isaacattack34

I was playing on the creative nerd.nu server building a house when I kept on disconnecting.  I think it was a connection problem because sometimes the blocks I placed would disappear but I was in an area that I was able to build in.  When I disconnected one of the times, I went to the nerd hub with all the game modes.  Since I was in creative mode I flew to the creative area and accidentally landed on the letter.  When I landed on the letter it said I got banned for entity spam on creative.  I wasn't even spamming entities.  I was just building.  I would like to be unbanned and play again.  Thank you, bye.

Ban #1: c.nerd.nu (Bardidley) [Entity spam on Creative. nerd.nu/appeal] 2022-12-12

Hello Isaacattack34,

Thank you for appealing your ban on Creative. It seems you may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time resulting in your ban. You had built a bedrock platform right next to a large number of spawned entities making us believe you were spawning entities with another player in that same location. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban your account now.

Welcome back