YalaaBoy [XeTrain]

I am really sorry about what I did I was just upset that all my previous stuff from before reset was gone but I realise that i shouldn’t have done Xray 

I also shouldn’t have annoyed the Moderator XeTrain but I just felt bad that someone had a wrong impression of me and I wanted to see if I could at least mend things up with him.

Hope I get unbanned since I rly like playing on this server.

Hello Yalaaboy

Today, I caught you xraying in the nether to find ancient debris, once caught, you continuously harrassed me in messages, begging me to not ban you, I stated, multiple times, it was up to the admins to decide, and to stop spamming my messages, you however did not stop messaging me, you continuously ignored my warnings, which resulted in the ban you now have.

Due to the xray side of this ban, please note that your inventory and builds have been completely wiped, as per our xray policy.

You will be banned for 2 weeks, so your unban date will be on the 11th of August, once you are ready to be unbanned please reply to this appeal stating you have re-familiarised yourself with our rules ( https://nerd.nu/rules/#pve )

Thanks,

XeTrain

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

It’s been 2 weeks and first thing I wanted to say is that I have gone through the rules again and have re-familiarised myself with them.

Secondly I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour with XeTrain 2 weeks ago and hope I can be given a second chance.

Sincerely ~YalaaBoy 

Edited by YalaaBoy
To fix some spelling errors

Hello YalaaBoy

I appreciate your apology, and thank you for confirming you have re-familiarised yourself with the rules

I have unbanned you, welcome back!

Thanks,

XeTrain