SyFyFan [drmanta]

SyFy Fan

I was reccently banned for griefing. I would like to appeal this ban so I can once again play on the server. There were two instances that I can think of that would have gotten me banned. 1. When I fist started playing I tried destroying 3 blocks of planks on a building by the spawn just to see if I could since some servers don't aloow players to destroy any blocks or change terrain right by the spawn. 2. After I did that I was on my way on the orange road minding my own business heading to the far portal hoping to get away from everyone to set up a base of my own. I was attacked by another player (I forget his name) and was killed. I was unarmed and did nothing to provoke him. I reurned after spawning and went to where he was building and then proceeded to grief his base. I am sorry for my acions and promise it will not happen again. 

Ban information:

Ban for SyFyFan on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on S nerd.nu/appeal by drmanta on 2013-08-12 04:36:32 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and drmanta will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.