kmankris101 [draykhar]

kmankris101

Ban informatiom:

Ban for kmankris101 on c.nerd.nu for combat logging nerd.nu/appeal by draykhar on 2013-08-13 20:28:15 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Please be patient and draykhar will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Upon being approached in your base by another player, you logged to avoid combat with them.  Even if you have not been physically hit, logging to avoid combat is against the rules. 

2013-08-12 19:41:03 | kmankris101 lost connection: disconnect.quitting 

2013-08-12 19:41:39 | [Redacted] issued server command: /modreq slicace kmankaris101 Obvious logging to avoid combat, logged when they saw [Redacted]

This was modreq'd within 10 blocks of where you and your clan mate were when you logged off.

2013-08-12 19:43:51 | kmankris101 logged in  at ([world] -72., 63.0, -129.)

This, combined with your warning already for combat logging have merited me pulling you aside and making sure you reacquaint yourself with the rules. Please feel free to post here on the 17th of August and we will see that you are unbanned.

Hi Draykhar, nothing against you but im very dissatisfied with the outcome of my appeal. I understand you have a process but the same people who reported us did infact combat log and built a base right next to spawn and complained when were in their base killing them and that we were "spawn camping". The little children who decide to report others getting their way is not right and you should be looking at both sides of what happened. If someone reports combat logging look at the whole episode, not just the point in time they want you to see. 

You can close this ban appeal Draykhar. Thanks for the good times.

-Kris