DyNaMicFlAmEx [totemo]

DyNaMicFlAmEx

I was banned on my other account x115Gaming falsly for X-ray. I was going to appeal but I was to lazy to make an account here, So I hopped on my DyNaMicFlAmEx account. The next day I got banned for evasion of my x115Gaming. I dont care if x115Gaming is banned, but dont you think its rediculous that I get banned on a second account just because I got banned on another?

The whole point of a ban is to stop you from playing.  The point is not to make you log on with a different account.  As such, this is all in order and dynamicflamex is permanently banned as it was used to evade a ban on your other account.  This is our policy.

As for x115Gaming's xray ban... You tunnelled straight down onto ores or diagonally to them.  Tunnels straight to diamond.  Low ratio of stone to diamond edits.  It's blatant.  Stop lying.  And by the looks of it you also xrayed as dynamicflamex.

x115Gaming is banned for a month plus two weeks for the ban evasion and probable xray on dynamicflamex.  Read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules) and open a new appeal on the 28st of September stating that you will abide by them from now on.  Have a great day! :)

PxZvmDm.png

uZra0QZ.png

vCFkd5E.png

JS4WVNp.png

7Sgb6WD.png

dynamicflamex:

7cscr5U.jpg

Okay. Tomorrow, when it is convenient for me to do so, I will swap the bans for these two accounts. From thenceforth, x115Gaming will be permanently banned and dynamicflamex will be unbanned on the 28th of September if you reappeal.