Jump to content

Darkmian_ [Bardidley]


Damian

Recommended Posts

I'm really sorry about the anchors. I was testing at the base to see if the anchors were still working so I could report it, and with my brilliant idea, I decided to do it in a spot where, if it exploded, I couldn't repair it. I was literally just about to report it so they could fix the explosion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ban Info: Currently banned for Griefing Spawn City with Respawn Anchors 25-09-2026

Hi Darkmian_,

This is the 3rd time since 2025 your account has been banned for grief related behaviour. If something like that was truly an accident, why didn't you report it? why continue doing it around your plot perimeter? I found it 12 hrs after it occurred. 

I am setting your ban for 30 days. You will be unbanned on Oct 25th.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...