xghostgear [cyotie911]

XGhostGear

Hello,

I was banned for X-Raying for one month on April 17th. My ban was lifted on may 17th. In my last post I was very unfriendly and hostile in my response do to personal issues. I apologize for x-raying as i know it was against to the rules as I have been a member for a long time. I was in a weak state of boredom and depression. I apologize to Cyotie911 and anyone else i offended in my "Once great server" remark. I wish to be unbanned as the unbanned date has passed.

On a second note I have signed into the nerd servers as the player CZiggy343 today and a couple of days ago. This was not for the reason to get around my ban appeal. as I was already sign in as cziggy343 on single player lan. I had mistakenly forgotten that I needed to make a new appeal to be unbanned as I thought that my ban would have been lifted due to the new Rev. It was until just now when I decided to sign in as xghostgear and it reminded me that i was banned.

Once again i apologize for the Hacking and my attitude.

Thanks,

XGhostGear

Edited by XGhostGear

Ban information:

Ban for xghostgear on c.nerd.nu for Xraying on S nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2013-04-17 11:13:54 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and cyotie911 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Original appeal.

Thank you for taking the time to reappeal xghostgear. I will lift your ban as soon as I get to my computer (I am currently on my ohone) If any other staff member sees this feel free to unban for me.

On a further note, xghostgear, I do appreciate your appology and understand that people try to use games to vent frustrations on occasion. Please understand that there will always be consequences for actions that involve other people so please, in the future, try not to put yourself in that position again.

That being said, when you become unbanned, go have some fun with bkocks!