mysteryhijack [totemo]

mysteryhijack

Hey,

I was banned for xraying. I saw on the chat the other day someone saying they were xraying to get diamonds, not realizing they were probably joking or stupid, I thought xraying was OK, or just not enforced. After all, how else were some of these people on the server getting full diamond armor and stuff? Anyway, I regret doing it. I read the rules and promise I'll follow them from now on.

-mysteryhijack

Ban information:

Ban for mysteryhijack on c.nerd.nu for xray on survival nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-08-21 10:06:20 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

We do have cautions against xraying signposted at spawn, as well as written in the rules webpage and in the rule book you were give when you spawned.  I do try to set the record straight whenever I see someone trolling in chat like that, but I can't be around all the time.  For the record: the overwhelming majority of our players mine all of their diamonds legitimately.

Your ban is for one month.  Please read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules) and open a new appeal on the 21st of September, stating that you'll abide by the rules from now on.

Your edits:

Ans4EB7.png

SFLf5IC.png

ldimUyM.png

NmA1gQS.png

LLADNtY.png

gieviz1.png