JESTERRRRRR [Amaranthus]

JESTERRRRRR

Hello JESTERRRRRR, you were banned because you used JESTERRRRRR to bypass a ban for navil. You can see below, under ban information, that JESTERRRRRR was banned after navil, and both of them were banned after redjoker111. This makes JESTERRRRRR and navil alts of redjoker111.

From the rules:

If you are banned under one account you cannot play on other accounts on the server while the ban is still in effect. If you are caught playing on alt accounts while your main account is banned will result in your alt accounts being permanently banned.

This means the accounts JESTERRRRRR and navil are permanently banned on our servers. You have 2 other accounts, latvietiss and unboob, that have been used to bypass the ban on redjoker111. These accounts are also permanently banned.

Now lets talk about unbanning. Even though I said the 5 accounts above are permanently banned, I am willing to give you the choice of which account you would like to have unbanned. This can be any of your 5 banned accounts below. Please choose an account and make a new appeal and the banning moderator will handle that appeal. If you choose to have JESTERRRRRR unbanned, please reply here saying so and Amaranthus will handle your appeal. After you choose the account you will appeal with the other 4 will remain permanently banned on our servers.

I have not banned your other 2 accounts because they have not been used to bypass any bans. Please keep it that way. You will be free to use them after the ban has been lifted on the account of your choosing.

Ban information:

• Ban for latvietiss on c.nerd.nu for Griefing iron bars, sand, glass ~60 by weizbox on 2011-09-21 20:16:56 (1 more bans, 2 notes)
  • Ban for JESTERRRRRR on c.nerd.nu for alt of navil by Amaranthus on 2011-07-27 16:08:39 (no more bans, no notes)
  • Ban for uboob on c.nerd.nu for alt of navil, xraying by Amaranthus on 2011-07-27 16:04:49 (no more bans, no notes)
  • Ban for navil on c.nerd.nu for alt of uboob xraying by Amaranthus on 2011-07-27 16:04:43 (no more bans, 1 notes)
  • Ban for redjoker111 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing ~40 edits glass, workbecnhes, etc by weizbox on 2011-07-12 16:28:24 (1 more bans, no notes)

Hello JESTERRRRRR, Amaranthus is your banning moderator so they will be taking care of you appeal.

Please be patient and Amaranthus will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

• 3 weeks later...