25th [alansmithee331]

25th

To be quite honest I have no idea why I am even banned on this server. To be specific, for some odd reason I was banned on here one years ago. The odd part? I only but realized this today after deciding to look at the ban tool posted on the survival server's page for a few years.

Seeing as how it is the only negative thing against me, oddly seeing as how I usually don't get into these situations, I believe we can mutually agree to get rid of this random offence, the only one listed actually, that I am sure neither of us even know or care about.

​Apparently MCBouncer keeps a log of these things, luckily, and allowed me to find this offence. The main area it is located is herehttp://www.mcbouncer.com/userban/2380149 , and was apparently issued on March of 2012 some time around 17:30. The offence is apparently griefing, for what reason your guess is as good as mine.

Keep in mind this has only come to my attention, for all I know I was drunk at the time. Though if you do know why specifically please do tell me. I tend to not forget things alike to this. 

ありがとうございます。

Edited by 25th

Ban information:

Ban for 25th on c.nerd.nu for griefing nerd.nu/appeal by alansmithee331 on 2012-03-26 17:31:47 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and alansmithee331 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hello 25th, give how old your ban is i'm willing to give you another chance. Please read the rules and reply here stating that you have read and will follow them.

I have read the rules and agree to abide by them to ethical points.

Thank you for looking into my suggestion.

ありがとうございます。