little_duff [kitcatbar]

duffner24

Ban information:

Ban for little_duff on c.nerd.nu for Combat logging repeatedly after being warned previously nerd.nu/appeal by kitcatbar on 2013-08-18 20:44:26 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and Kitcatbar will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey little_duff, thanks for appealing.

I banned you for combat logging when a player approached me, saying that you had logged out after he attacked you. I teleported to the player and witnessed you repeatedly logging in, and then logging out within seconds of seeing the player. This was something you were already given a note for. Logging out to stop someone from attacking you, even if they are only approaching and no hit has made contact, is combat logging.

This is taken from the rules page, and will hopefully clarify combat logging for you. If it doesn't, feel free to ask questions.

Using login as a function of PvP is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Logging off while engaged in combat.
  • Relogging to gain an advantage such as invulnerability for PvP or to prevent fall damage while being chased.
  • Timing logins to attack players at specific locations.
  • Playing with multiple accounts to give yourself a PvP-related advantage
  • Users who do any of these may get warned by a mod or kicked/banned by an admin.

The time that I would have kept you banned for has already passed. Please reply here stating that you have read the rules to be unbanned. Given that tomorrow is my last day of orientation and I'm not sure when I will be able to get to my computer, it would be much appreciated if another mod could unban little_duff after he has followed my instructions.