dirtyfalcons [totemo]

dirtyfalcons

I have been banned for X-ray about 2 days ago. I know I have been banned for X-ray before but I was trying to get diamonds for my friend Cobla99 who was recently unbanned. I know it will probably be a month before I get unbann or maybe longer but I wanna come back and play with my friends. I also think its good that I take a break for a while because of school issues at the end of the year. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Although only your second xray ban, it is technically your third xray offence.  You xrayed on both PvE and Survival last time.  I note in that discussion that you also attempted to evade a ban.  I think I summed it up pretty well last time we were in this situation:

So for completeness, I have rolled back what I can of your edits on S and re-removed the ores. Let's extend the ban out to November the 8th. If you still don't get it after all this you are a lost cause. Next time I will push for a permaban.

Above, you wrote:

I know I have been banned for X-ray before but I was trying to get diamonds for my friend Cobla99 who was recently unbanned.

That's your excuse. You believe the behaviour to be excusable.  I disagree.  You've consumed the time of a server admin and several moderators, who took every precaution to ensure that you were not banned in haste and that the evidence against you was conclusive.  You haven't learned not to xray.  All that you appear to have learned is how to attempt to be more sneaky about it.  Going over my screenshots of your mining I see that we also almost banned you again in January, using similar technique to what got you banned this week.

Tharine has advised me that a permanent ban is warranted and accordingly, you are no longer welcome on these servers.  Appeal denied.

January 2013:

JFRkPr3.png

v1hOUBe.png

9yjtB4g.png

April - May 2013:

BgjBgKu.png

hqfz25R.png

eDXigvu.png

98O46kS.png

rk8QT2X.jpg

gtQErlc.png

x43Vqmb.png

• Upvote 1

I might add as one final note on this evidence: Tharine ran a WorldEdit count on the branches on both sides of the large chamber containing rails above.  You and kyle_yardley, who was also banned for xray, mined all of the branches containing diamonds, and left all other branches untouched.  The WorldEdit selection was 30 blocks deep and wider than that on both sides.  It was also considerably taller than what a two block high branch would give access to.  Only 4 unmined diamond ore were left behind, and only on one side.

• Upvote 1