AL1_BABA [Trooprm32]

Ali

'I am new to the server i started around 1 day ago i wasn't aware of the rules as i didn't take the time in reading them, I am deeply sorry and as soon as i am back on this server i will read the rules. I was banned because i used x-ray while mining as i thought it was a harmless act on my behalf i just couldn't find any mine-shaft that hadn't already been stripped mined i am very sorry i dint mean to break any rules i just assumed because we cant raid or grief anyone then theirs no harm in X-RAY i wish to continue with this server as i found it very pleasant and the community of the server to be one of the best i have been to. regardless of if i dont get un-banned i enjoyed my short time at the server and i thank you, and the community.

your sincerely: AL1_BABA

Ban information:

Ban for AL1_BABA on c.nerd.nu for Xray on S nerd.nu/appeal by trooprm32 on 2013-09-09 09:43:18 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and trooprm32 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal

Hey! Earlier today I caught you x-raying, and was kind of sad when I found out :(.

Xraying is always against the rules, and your ban length will be set at one month. In the meantime, please read the Rules, and make a new appeal on October 9th saying that you read the rules, and you will follow them from then on.

jjcf435h.png

K9ZxQUyh.png

j2sCfych.png

xvTuM5Hh.png

Are you serious? one month!, i was new on the server and I used it while mining as i thought it was a harmless act on my behalf, I now understand i shouldn't use it and i read the rules, cant i get off with a warning as it's my first time and i literally just started playing i think on  sunday,

GTA V coming out am not gonna come on in a month, i wont do it or anything to break the rules again