ricklee [Trooprm32]

ricklee

Hi, I went to login to the server this morning and received the message I was banned for Crop Grief.

I know that I went through a large crop and took down quite a bit of wheat to make bread, as I was struggling to find and make food. I hadn't replanted the seeds and I'm assuming thats the reason why I was banned? The seeds were stored in a chest nearby with the bread I had made as well. I had planned to replant all of this as I didn't even have the tools to make a crop myself, but had ran out of time last night to do so.

Please review the ban. Thanks.

Ban information:

Ban for ricklee on c.nerd.nu for Crop grief on S, no constructive edits. nerd.nu/appeal by trooprm32 on 2013-09-13 12:55:09 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and trooprm32 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey, I banned you because you had massive crop grief. It's a server rule that you must replant all crops that you take, and not edit other players builds unless you replace those blocks immediatly.

This is a snapshot of your edits, with some minor general grief as well.

zXDqSEk.jpg

Please reply tomorrow, the 24th, stating that you have read the Rules, and that you will abide by them from now on.