sincerelyxblazed [trooprm32]

sincerelyxblazed

Ban informaton:

Ban for sincerelyxblazed on c.nerd.nu for Xray on S nerd.nu/appeal by trooprm32 on 2013-09-14 16:48:19 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and trooprm32 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

So i've spent a lil time in the forums reviewing other bans.

First off, i did spend the time and read all the rules off the handbook ingame (when i initially enter the server!) 

Now most importantly is the "varying terms of punishment"... Some cases 2 months others 1 month... However, in the case of 

yuri_sevatz

he was unbanned less than 48 from the time of ban appeal (this may vary greatly with the actual actions which got him banned)

hopefully i can get on the 48 hour deal, for as we both know i collected quite some treasures on my earlier adventure.

I promise to never activate a player profile with malicious mods again with s.nerd.nu! (and affiliated servers pve c )

I have read the rulebook

I appreciate the time you took to handle this appeal

I enjoy the server ( && i have much work to be done && would love to get back to it)

The reason the player in question was unbanned so quickly was because they appealed their ban OVER A YEAR AFTER they were banned. It's been less than 10 hours since you were banned. To be perfectly frank with you, the situations cannot be compared.

Hey, today I caught you x-raying, and it was quite a lot, totaling at 57 ores/13 deposites and a ratio of 1:>9.

You are banned for one month, in the meantime, make sure you know the rules, and make a new appeal on October 14th to be unbanned.

Screens of what you did inc;

5itZZENh.png

IpnaNCFh.png

IDhGQ1Th.png

5c3Qfjnh.png

s8hTU9Wh.png

OCK9cLgh.png

xtWQSMah.png

VdZ80QAh.png

dmkYY2nh.png

/screens overload done.

The reason the player in question was unbanned so quickly was because they appealed their ban OVER A YEAR AFTER they were banned. It's been less than 10 hours since you were banned. To be perfectly frank with you, the situations cannot be compared.

So i've spent a lil time in the forums reviewing other bans.

First off, i did spend the time and read all the rules off the handbook ingame (when i initially enter the server!) 

Now most importantly is the "varying terms of punishment"... Some cases 2 months others 1 month... However, in the case of 

yuri_sevatz

he was unbanned less than 48 from the time of ban appeal (this may vary greatly with the actual actions which got him banned) hopefully i can get on the 48 hour deal, for as we both know i collected quite some treasures on my earlier adventure.

I promise to never activate a player profile with malicious mods again with s.nerd.nu! (and affiliated servers pve c )

I have read the rulebook

I appreciate the time you took to handle this appeal

I enjoy the server ( && i have much work to be done && would love to get back to it)

kkz thanks troop will do!

and to mr. i can't be bothered to read the full thread, i highlighted some key aspects you may have missed.. please save the asshatery for people you encounter irl.

To be quite frank, go swim in lava