joshh20 [Ludeman84]

joshh20

I was playing on the server one time, this was a while ago, and I frequently used Nodus, because it is extremely useful for administrating my own server. I could always use xray to check if someone was building inside spawn or an admin has stashed diamonds away and planning on giving them to their friends. Anyway, I had my fly key set to C and when I joined in, I accidentally pressed C and flew upwards, I guess I did it right in front of an admin as I was banned. So I do apologize for breaking the rules and would like to be able to play on the server again as I forgot about it and want to enjoy it more. Thanks -Josh

Hello joshh20,I have unbanned you because of the length of your ban. Please make sure you read the rules before you play on our servers. 

Just so you know, the three normal servers, c.nerd.nu, p.nerd.nu, and s.nerd.nu are currently down because we are hosting a CTF event on event.nerd.nu. Please feel free to join us for this event.

Ban information:

Ban for joshh20 on c.nerd.nu for hacked client, flyhacking on chaos by ludeman84 on 2012-08-02 09:48:03 (no more bans, no notes)