Full Listing Now Available -
We are now about 3 months into the revision, and everyone's builds are looking great. We also noticed that the Roadside Attractions no longer stand out as much as they did early in the rev. So, for anyone that has not yet traveled the map, or for those that are only missing 1 or 2 attractions, the following is a list of the Attraction Names, their corresponding numbers, and the builders.
- Historic Greenhouse, Smirkules
- World's Largest Block of Kelp, ixhi
- World's Largest Rocking Chair, LetsBFehr
- Eiffel Tower, CephalonOrdis
- Blarney Castle, AndyJF
- Spire Pond, ixhi
- Vanasauras Wreks, iNerd71
- Historic Spider Station, King_of_queso (Mystery Sand, iNerd71)
- Giant Ball of Twine, fazaden
- UFO Crash Site, Tomzski
- Stepwell, Treppich (nether)
- Western Border Crossing, Block86
- Big Potato, NastyHabits
- The Ruins, tadrogers
- MOW (Museum O' Wonder), tadrogers
- Giant Lapis Block, pez252
- Amazing Giant Geode, buzzie71
- The Mystery Shack, Weird_Grim
- Water Park, Raffone_Bros
- Bonehenge, Smirkules
- Charlie the Chicken, assasymphoni
- Historic Noob Settlement, King_of_queso
- Ooer Monument, sansapants
- Nether Pyramid, Weird_Grim
- Dragon Tower, ixhi (nether)
Selfie Scavenger Hunt -
Starting July 6th we will be releasing a series of scavenger hunts! There will be 3 levels (easy, medium, and hard). Each level will have 25 things you must locate on the map and take a selfie with. Send the screenshots in an imgur post to earn prizes! More details and a full list of rules will be released soon.
We will be hosting a number of Admin Hunts over the July 4th weekend! This hunt will be a Gary's Mod Prop Hunt style of admins in disguise and players hunting them down and killing them to earn prize boxes. We will be re-visiting Revision 7's Bromland for this event. Exact dates and times will be released by Tuesday Jun 30th.
Points of Interest -
Many revisions back padmins had developed guidelines to determine if a place request would be granted. Things like number of builders, types of services (farms or villagers) that were in the area, arenas or other reasons to visit, and finally how complete the area was.