Tweak of the Week is our weekly roundup of server configuration changes where we list everything we changed during a specific calendar week.
General Change Log
- 2019-09-17: totemo modified EasySigns to accept floating point coordinates and optional yaw and pitch look angles for the
Web Site Change Log
- 2019-09-21: Deaygo Fixed progress bars and added more indicators to the donation page.
Creative Change Log
- Nothing much.
PvE Change Log
- 2019-09-16: totemo updated PvE to PaperSpigot build 192, which includes upstream (Spigot) fixes for WorldGuard protection of campfires against flame arrows, among other things.
- 2019-09-18: totemo made several improvements to EasyRider. Particularly of note: horses are now listed in the order they were tamed.
- 2019-09-19: totemo made numerous improvements to BeastMaster. Now that Spigot has fixed its code for drop chances, BeastMaster has reverted back to straightforward handling of drops. That only leaves the mystery of why mob equipment (armour and held items) drops when the drop chance is set to 0. Well because Looting adds 1% to the chance per Looting level, of course! Apparently that's long been considered a bug in Mojang's code, however, that will be fixed in 1.15. To work around it, where we really don't want equipment to drop, we're setting the chance to a large negative value.
- 2019-09-20: totemo improved the BeastMaster documentation for items.
- 2019-09-22: totemo changed the Doppelganger equipment drop rates to be negative too, after a couple of reports of unexpected drops.
- 2019-09-22: totemo fixed dogs in
/petownerafter previously breaking it.