Survival Mumble Meeting #2

Four_Down

Hey all!

Firstly, we'd like to say thank you to everyone that attended the last meeting. If you missed it you can find the follow up post here with a summary of what was covered. We're planning to host the second meeting on Saturday 25th at around 9pm GMT. The time and date may change so keep an eye on this post for updates.

If you have any topics you feel need to be discussed you can either leave a comment here or PM me or TornadoHorse on the forums.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Edited by Four_Down
  • Upvote 1

Due to popular demand, there will be three different times that the arena will be held at so that all our Aussies, Brits and North Americans can attend.  I apologize that people felt left out of the first one, that wasn't my intent though I did want a smaller crowd for the test run.

Due to popular demand, there will be three different times that the arena will be held at so that all our Aussies, Brits and North Americans can attend.  I apologize that people felt left out of the first one, that wasn't my intent though I did want a smaller crowd for the test run.

Did you have a question about this arda?