Legomastercj [totemo]

Legomastercj

Dear staff of nerd,

Hi not long ago i attempted to log on to c.nerd.nu and found that my account was banned on pve nerd.nu for Xray. I myself do not Xray but my brother who has access to my account does. Apparently he got himself banned when on my account and I would like  to apologize for this and any other things he may have done. I have changed my password and I would like to know if I could have my account unbanned as i enjoy playing on the nerd servers and the awesome community you guys have.

Thank you for spending the time looking at this and I hope you understand. 

Legomastercj

Edited by Legomastercj

Ban information:

Ban for Legomastercj on c.nerd.nu for xray on pve nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-10-23 17:17:52 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Unfortunately, we cannot establish the identity of the person using an account when our rules are infringed, so we hold the account itself liable.

You are banned for a month.  Please read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules) and open a new appeal on the 25th of November, stating that you will abide by them from now on.

Your edits:

6ElrV0j.png

kARFkra.png

eGJOBfc.png

65J7fvt.png