Centallith [redwall_hp]

Centallith

I fully admit to commiting the actions that lead to my ban. I think the ban is in reference to "Joe's Fap Shack" in the "Bouncing Betties" strip club. I had a misunderstanding of who owned the place, and I was too lazy to remove the build after I found out. It was wrong to build without first finding out the owner and getting their permission. I also would not have normally labeled anything as a "Fap Shack", but I figured the environment (a strip club) would make it relevant. I would understand a relatively long ban since this is not my first offense of this type. I have read the rules before, and read the global rules again after this ban, and will abide by them from here on out.

Ban information:

Ban for Centallith on c.nerd.nu for Griefed house by building a NSFW build on the roof nerd.nu/appeal by redwall_hp on 2013-10-22 17:28:08 (no more bans, 3 notes)

Please be patient and redwall_hp will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hello, Centallith. The ban is actually in reference to a cobblestone phallus you built atop the roof of a building labeled "Kaldaan's Skycabin," which appears to be a player's residance.

ggdou0Z.jpg

As I am sure you're aware, NSFW builds and the unauthorized editing of other players' structures is against the rules. Yet you seem to have a history of doing this, as your previous appeal illustrates. I'm curious as to why you did the same thing again after your previous ban.

I'm setting the ban for 3 weeks. Please review the rules and re-appeal on November 17th.

• 2 weeks later...