PvtSnowball971 [trooprm32]

PvtSnowball

Hello,

I am just curiouser I was banned for raying I do not ran mods do to the fact I am not that skilled and I never did this glitch that me and I think troopmr talk about via chat. I do believe this is the tunnel I found then mined down a bit and found a abounded mine shaft which resulted in me find 23 diamond ore. This was pure luck ad I do not cheat nor do I now how to beside a glitch that was not used so plz help.

Pvt

Ban information:

Ban for PvtSnowball971 on c.nerd.nu for Xray on P nerd.nu/appeal by trooprm32 on 2013-11-04 03:54:36 (no more bans, 3 notes)

Please be patient and trooprm32 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey, yes I do remember us having this discussion, but in fact you asked me about the glitch after you had already started using it.

Link to the glitch

2013-11-03 17:43:06 [CLIENT] [iNFO] [CHAT] [PvtSnowball971 -> Me] yes i found a glicth that lets me see though walls with no hack what the stance on th
2013-11-03 17:43:10 [CLIENT] [iNFO] [CHAT] [PvtSnowball971 -> Me] at
2013-11-03 17:44:12 [CLIENT] [iNFO] [CHAT] [Me -> PvtSnowball971] as even though you arent using something to xray, its still considered xray
2013-11-03 17:44:15 [CLIENT] [iNFO] [CHAT] [PvtSnowball971 -> Me] ok wanted to see before i di
2013-11-03 17:44:22 [CLIENT] [iNFO] [CHAT] [Me -> PvtSnowball971] thanks for asking :p

zZQdXKa.png

Hello Troop,

Yes i will amit i did in fact try the glitch. But when i did in fact try it it did not work for me in fact it almost killed me. Also i would like to add that this is a grey area and not ever mention in the rules that we are allowed/ not allowed. I do understand that we did talk but i was doing this glitch when you responded that is when i start to die and also stop do to the fact i did not want to be doing right now. After the talk and almost death i did in fact start mining due to the fact i had all my gear to start mining. When i mined straight down i found a 1x2 mine shaft and from there i heard the faint sound of spiders. That is when i mined toward it finding the resulting mine and also the diamonds this was total luck and skill to reconize the sounds of my surrondings. I do understand it looks like i did gilch for those 23 diamond ore but i did not. Also i am a major builder of Rose City and a Big helper to the community i have never cheated in minecraft nor will i ever. I am also heart broken that all my buildes that have been completed including my massive house that was built legetly is now gone. Iuderstan if i have to remain banned for what ever time you and the other admins decide but can you find it in your heart to restore my builds to the great members of Rose City i do not mine at all if all the stuff in my chest are taken but plz i would like my house to be restore as i was just expirmenting with a glitch that i found out later from you to be not allowed. I found the mine by skill and luck not gliches hack mod or cheats and i hope to contunue this talk with you and not just you respond with one line say wheather i am banned are not.

Thank You for your time

PvtSnowwball971

If I may add that if you can really restore the fountain, the bridge the bank a,d the one whole district I created to rose to might easy the suffering of my ban no matter how long as this is not a build for me but for the town and in a since it is like deleting part of vin heaven or pico or even Seneca do to the fact that we have 76 members and growing and my district was a place for them to start out in Rose city and not a personal build. So if you can not restore my house at least restore those builds as I did not do them for me but for Rose.

Ty Pvt

I agree that there is a gray area to that rule, but a way of seeing through blocks is just not legitimate. As standard, we don't replace/fix any rollback builds associated with xrayers, any line past that is entirely up to admins. You have to take responsibility for your actions, that's all there is to it.

You are banned for one month, please be sure to read the rules, and re appeal on the 4th of December to be unbanned.

t2qGskrh.png

gjgJxkZh.png

SjlDTXph.png

qxw0hT6h.png

I'll leave this open for a couple days if you wish to respond.

I'll put in my two cents here:

I disagree with the assertion that this is a grey area.

X-ray is x-ray, whether a mod, a glitch or a texture pack.  We don't distinguish between the mechanisms used to achieve the result.  This is a point that we reiterate every time someone finds yet another way to do this.  All we care about is: did you look through walls in order to achieve an in-game advantage?

In this instance, it's clear that you would not have explored that abandoned mine containing the diamonds if you had not first xrayed to check it out.  The difference is quite clear when you compare the final use of this glitch with the other dozen times you used it all around the map - where you did not bother to mine further.

lEPlRZx.png

s4ueCIG.png

7EsaCmi.png

Tedxyzu.png

0psCzQj.png

AcxFD8r.png

Okay I full understand my ban and will sever it with the up most respect to the admins decisions but my I ask that all my builds or just the ones for rose be restore cuz the city looks like shit right now do to the deletion of all my builds. If you could restore my house that would be awsome to do to the fact that all my builds where established before I experimented with the glitch.

If you could do that it would me a lot to me,

Pvt

but my I ask that all my builds or just the ones for rose be restore cuz the city looks like shit right now do to the deletion of all my builds. If you could restore my house that would be awsome to do to the fact that all my builds where established before I experimented with the glitch.

If you could do that it would me a lot to me,

Pvt

Request denied.

From the rules at spawn:

4QyYC4fl.png