younce2000 [totemo]

jacobyounce

I was told that i could kill the horses in the UMC by one of the UMC admin during school because we know each other, and his username starts with smiler, so I did that, then he said that he wanted to build something else in the place of the UMC building, and he was going to tnt it sometime soon, so i took the things out of the chests, and i  broke some stuff for the heck of it, then he told me he was kidding afterwards, but i got banned and couldnt fix it. please understand this. thank you. -younce2000

I want to become constructive in this community, and ive been playing on other servers a lot now, but i want to follow the rules of this one, because now i understand that the rules are to be met, no matter whether i have been told by a friend or an admin, so i promise to follow these rules. 

Ban information:

Ban for younce2000 on c.nerd.nu for crop and animal grief on pve nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-09-08 22:12:00 (no more bans, 1 notes)

It appears you are an alternate account of a banned player, so please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) by replying here.

Your story makes no sense.  I have confirmed with smiler100 that he did not give his consent for you to do any of the malicious actions that you carried out.  

i  broke some stuff for the heck of it, then he told me he was kidding afterwards, but i got banned and couldnt fix it. please understand this. thank you. -younce2000

There was no communication between you and smiler100 regarding this and you had no opportunity to "fix" things, because I banned you while you were in the process of breaking them.

All you've told me is a bunch of lies.  You also have played on our servers with the same IP address as azul145, and appealed azul145's ban using this forums user (jacobyounce).  Accordingly, I consider younce2000 to be an alternate account of azul145, and since you played on that account while azul145 was banned, younce2000 is permanently banned from the servers for ban evasion, as is our policy.

For our records, towards the end of PVE11 you:

• killed all but one of the horses in the UMC,
  • broke into the chicken farms and killed most of the chickens,
  • dumped the contents of some chests that you had been given access to on the ground for the items to despawn,
  • went on to grief the UMC farms.

e08jhaK.png

VZ5yk4O.png

y51W5oX.png

R6wVBVC.png

2UYdAO0.png

bSpJLM8.png