InsideInside [Dumbo52]

InsideInside

Hey reddit community. I am here making a ban appeal for my ban. REASON: hacking

I belive this ban was issued quite some time ago, and I can't forget the circumstances under which i was banned, but I have no doubts that it was for a good reason, and for that I am sorry. I would like to come back and play on the servers again. 

Ban information:

Ban for InsideInside on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No constructive edits. Hacked client. nerd.nu/appeal by Dumbo52 on 2013-05-12 17:58:03 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Dumbo52 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

ban evasion?

Yes, as in I banned your alt account on chaos. And 5 minutes later you appealed on here with this account. which means you were banned from our servers with this account and you logged in while you were banned with another account, which is ban evasion.

Yes, as in I banned your alt account on chaos. And 5 minutes later you appealed on here with this account. which means you were banned from our servers with this account and you logged in while you were banned with another account, which is ban evasion.

who was banned i havent been on in months?

sorry. this account was linked to one of your ip addresses. The fact that you decided to come back after being away for months within minutes of banning that account isnt coincidental. Dumbo will be with you as soon as he csn. please be patient.

InsideInside,

You were banned for destroying other people's builds on the Creative server. You did not build anything yourself; your only goal on the server was clearly to destroy other players' work.

wMnPEmW.jpg

m7pMAbi.jpg

In addition, as Cyotie has shown, you recently attempted to evade your ban by logging in on another account. If you'd like to be unbanned and become a productive member of the community, please reply here no earlier than Monday, December 16th stating that you have read and agree to follow our rules.

InsideInside,

You were banned for destroying other people's builds on the Creative server. You did not build anything yourself; your only goal on the server was clearly to destroy other players' work.

wMnPEmW.jpg

m7pMAbi.jpg

In addition, as Cyotie has shown, you recently attempted to evade your ban by logging in on another account. If you'd like to be unbanned and become a productive member of the community, please reply here no earlier than Monday, December 16th stating that you have read and agree to follow our rules.

I read and agree to follow your rules

InsideInside,

Upon review of your ban, I realize that I may not have been as scrupulous as I should have perhaps been. Before you are unbanned, I'd also like you to take responsibility for both having griefed and using an alt account to evade your ban.

Thanks,

Dumbo52

InsideInside,

Upon review of your ban, I realize that I may not have been as scrupulous as I should have perhaps been. Before you are unbanned, I'd also like you to take responsibility for both having griefed and using an alt account to evade your ban.

Thanks,

Dumbo52

I admit to using an alt to logon to the server and I am sorry for griefing on C. This will not happen again and im sorry for doing so.

• 3 weeks later...