bubba_94 [buzzinbee]

Bubba88

Hi, i just got back from the holidays and it seems i was banned for block spamming? Just got back from holidays and i didnt do anything really. The closest thing to block spam must have been the foundation i put down for where i was going to build. A small remote (and empty) hill. ofcourse im low on material so i set blocks as a place keeper rather than an actual fence. This might have be taken as spam but it was just a founation.

Ban information:

Ban for bubba_94 on c.nerd.nu for block spam (lava) on creative nerd.nu/appeal by buzzinbee on 2013-11-24 14:58:58 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and buzzinbee will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I hadn't noticed the appeal and I had also been having exams. You had put blocks of lava on the floor in a path several rollbacks were required to remove the spam, the area was a flat surface and there was only a build by another player nearby in sight. However you have already been banned for the time I would have banned you so comment stating that you have read the rules as cyotie stated and I will unban you.

Please be patient and buzzinbee will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Next time please wait 48 hours before bumping.

Also, I have unbanned you. Please make sure you don't end up in here again.