tripyo [marting11]

redbelly57

I was Banned For Grief Im not trying to Demand permission to go back onto the server but if I can Can You Email me at [redacted] I would appreciate it :laugh: but I was banned for Grief so I had not been on the server for I dont know maybe a few weeks and I went to My little Club House And Somebody I dont know who demolished it and made their own thing so i sent A few Mod requests or at least im 99.9% sure I did But I never got any replies in the next 20 minutes and the server was pretty empty So i flattened it and Re-Created my own thing I understand That i shouldn't Have Done that and I appologize I know if you don't want me back on I understand But again If You Do think About It Please email me Thank you :laugh: Btw this was on the C.Nerd.Nu server Again Thank you for your time I hope you will be able to read this Thank you Again i am Editing this So I can just to Say that i am Happy that You have the time to be reading this many thanks Again hmmmm..... Why do i keep doing this But anyways reply as soon as possible Thnx!!!!

Edited by redbelly57

Ban information:

Ban for tripyo on c.nerd.nu for griefing. nerd.nu/appeal by marting11 on 2013-09-11 20:34:24 (1 more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and marting11 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

i read the rules however i did not read the survival ones because i dont like survival when there is more than 4 people if you would like me to read those feel free to tell me and thank you very much for your time  :laugh: i shall obey them in the future

Edited by redbelly57