Jauris [Totemo]

Jauris

I was banned on the 2nd of June this year for xraying. I understand that it was against the rules, and I would like to appeal my ban. I know that this is not the first time I've been in trouble with Johnny Law, that's for sure, but I would like to come back to the servers and be a contributing member. 

Ban information:

Ban for Jauris on c.nerd.nu for xray on s.nerd.nu nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-06-02 10:52:24 (no more bans, 4 notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

This is your second xray ban.  The duration of that ban probably would have been on the order of two months, had you appealed at the time.  I have to say I was somewhat surprised when you xrayed a second time.  I sincerely hope that you are ready to simply play the game fairly.

You've been asked to familiarise yourself with the rules on numerous occasions in the past, so I will dispense with that formality today.  For completeness, I will show the edits that led to your ban, below.

You are now unbanned.

mpAd3he.png

mMkdOs0.png

4IR7mzX.png

ydTX2w9.png

When a player has a bit of a history behind them I like to link their past appeals for the convenience of staff who may need to refer to them in future.  Hence: