[AC] Diplomacy on P

Denevien

On P last night, buzzie and I made a diplomacy clan chat incase we need to have a discussion with multiple people and mumble isn't an option. I have taken the liberty to invite all admins (head, tech, and server) to this channel. If you would like to join, just /clanchat join diplomacy. After that, buzzie should be able to get the admins promoted to be able to add and remove players from the channel (so that once the matter is handled, they will not be able to listen to future issues). I think this will ease some difficulty when dealing with comflicts between players.

On P last night, buzzie and I made a diplomacy clan chat incase we need to have a discussion with multiple people and mumble isn't an option. I have taken the liberty to invite all admins (head, tech, and server) to this channel. If you would like to join, just /clanchat join diplomacy. After that, buzzie should be able to get the admins promoted to be able to add and remove players from the channel (so that once the matter is handled, they will not be able to listen to future issues). I think this will ease some difficulty when dealing with comflicts between players.

Good Idea, Should probably enable something like this on all the servers for future.  I'll enable one on C sometime today.  Feel free to join it also.

I disagree with the word choice of "promoted", but I can add admins as managers to the clanchat when I get the chance.  If you need to be invited to the channel, just find any of the managers and they should be able to invite you to the channel.  (As far as I know, you need to be online to receive a clanchat invitation.)

I disagree with the word choice of "promoted", but I can add admins as managers to the clanchat when I get the chance.  If you need to be invited to the channel, just find any of the managers and they should be able to invite you to the channel.  (As far as I know, you need to be online to receive a clanchat invitation.)

I'm sure it was an honest mistake and didn't mean anything by it.  I'm believe he was just saying "added to the group to be able to add and remove members".  We're all admins here and I'm sure we all understand how against ranks that our servers are.

I'm sure it was an honest mistake and didn't mean anything by it.  I'm believe he was just saying "added to the group to be able to add and remove members".  We're all admins here and I'm sure we all understand how against ranks that our servers are.

Sorry about that, it was meant to be a passing remark and not an attack.  That said, I apologize for sounding overly officious :S