drnose21 [Dumbo52]

drnose21

IGN ( in game name ) : drnose21

Screenshot of ban screen : 

6tw6v.png

Why do you think you got banned or muted? : I was caught griefing.

What was the date of your ban roughly? : over a year ago

Why should we unban or unmute you? : I should be unbanned because I griefed the server over a year ago. I have since stopped griefing because I believe it is childish and disrespectful. I would like to apologize to anyone's builds that I messed up and I hope to be unbanned. 

Regards,

-drnose21

Ban information:

Ban for drnose21 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No constructive edits. nerd.nu/appeal by Dumbo52 on 2012-09-15 20:12:28 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Dumbo52 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

drnose21,

You were banned for griefing on the Creative server. Since this ban is over a year old, I'm willing to go ahead and unban you if you read over our rules and reply here stating that you have done so and agree to abide by the rules in the future.

Thanks,

Dumbo52

drnose21,

Thanks for being patient with me here, but there's one more thing I had neglected earlier which I'd like to go over before we get you unbanned. It looks like your account has in the past connected to our servers with an IP shared by over 400 other accounts. The account you're appealing from looks clean, though, so it looks like your account may have been compromised at some point. I'd like you to confirm here that your password has been changed before I can unban you.

My apologies for the inconvenience,

Dumbo52