Just a general point

SkrapssparkS

Hey guys, this is just a general point I'd like to put forward. The rule on no public accusations seems to have slipped away and has caused a lot of drama in chat. Now I'd just like to ask for you to try and refrain from accusing people in public chat or yelling out things such as "Ban hammer!" or just generally rubbing people's face's in it when they break the rules, please just submit a modreq about them. Also one last point, when new players join the servers and get offended when someone swears could we please just tell them the general rule that swearing is allowed on the servers instead of spamming chat with the usual reply "FUCK, BITCH, CUNT... ect." Ok sorry to anyone that this doesn't really apply to it's just something that I feel could be improved on. Thanks again.

EDIT: Would also like to make clear that I'm not having a go at anyone, it's just a point that we should think about a bit more.

Edited by SkrapssparkS
  • Upvote 6

I feel this is particularly something that Survival needs to remind itself from time to time. It especially goes for combat logging, less for PvP hackusations. Creative and PvE seem pretty peaceful in this regard but S can erupt with drama caused by it from time to time. 
+1. 

• Upvote 2