XxDiddleyxX [MasterCommaThe]

XxDiddleyxX

Hi, i was griefing on c.nerd.nu with my friend i was given a warning and respected that warning and didn't grief after, i started to help the person i griefed to cut grass, but 12 hours later i was permanently ban due to griefing. i see this is unfair and i think i should be given another chance.

regards, XxDiddleyxX 

Ban information:

Ban for XxDiddleyxX on c.nerd.nu for Continued grief after warnings nerd.nu/appeal by mastercommathe on 2014-04-04 11:48:52 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and mastercommathe will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Your griefing was more extensive than originally noted. Including significant damage and fiery ignition of the following structure (a flying ship): http://nerd.nu/maps/creative/#/754/64/119/max/0/0

The griefing was rolled back and your accounts temporarily banned.

Your ban length is set for a week from today April 16, 2014. On that day please read through our rules and post here again stating you have read them, which one you broke, and that you will follow it in the future and you will be unbanned.

• 2 weeks later...