bmx20042004 Mumble ban [redwall_hp]

bmx20042004

Hello,

So I was banned from mumble due to "racism". I understand that what I said about didgeridoo's could have been offensive. I heard Frozen saying that he was from South Australia and I responded something along the lines of "Oh your from where they play the didgeridoo all the time". I laughed and realized pretty soon I shouldn't have said it because it was a sticky situation. Twilexis then had left the mumble because she was mad at me for saying it and after she left I tried to apologize to Frozen and then he left shortly after. I didn't mean it in the way it came out and I understand I should have thought about it more now. I love the skill and effort it takes to play the instrument which I had explained later, that was my main excitement out of the conversation, it was not made to harm anyone or in anyway meant to. I have re read the rules and understand that the situation was handled properly but would have like a chance to explain myself and apologize again if Frozen and Twilexis didn't hear me the first time.

Thank,

Bmx

You are correct that this is about the didgeridoo thing. You left out the part where you asked if you could nickname him "didgeridoo," after learning that his accent was South Australian. You made a series of comments involving didgeridoos, despite being told multiple times that it was offensive. (That's a hell of a first impression to make on a new player...)

Besides that particular incident, you also harassed DammitRichard until he left Mumble. (I believe you repeatedly called him a "terrible person" in the joking fashion that has been common lately, despite his sounding noticeably upset and telling you to stop multiple times.) Though you did apologize when he came back, which is something I suppose.

You may re-appeal on May 7th, stating the rule that you broke. The Mumble ban will be lifted then.