Survival Development Log

Mrloud15

Hello everyone, unfortunately we have not come up a final plan or timeline for survival at this time. So in order to keep everyone in the loop on what’s going on, we have created and will be updating this log with the progress being made. A Survival admin will edit this document with the steps we have taken as they happen.

Click Here for the Log

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

Was there a specific reason behind adding this plugin to survival? It seems that if users wished to clear land, that it would become impossible with the server adding trees back automatically. It seems it would also have lots of side-affects, making the game play even more difficult.

Otherwise, I really like all the things on that change log. I'm looking forward for 26.

Was there a specific reason behind adding this plugin to survival? It seems that if users wished to clear land, that it would become impossible with the server adding trees back automatically. It seems it would also have lots of side-affects, making the game play even more difficult.

Otherwise, I really like all the things on that change log. I'm looking forward for 26.

"does not indicate that any of these plugins will be used on Survival".

Currently we are not planning on using Botany for the next rev  :biggrin: 

"does not indicate that any of these plugins will be used on Survival".

Currently we are not planning on using Botany for the next rev  :biggrin: 

That's right Beast... keep leaking the info for next rev ;)

But really, with the rev set to end in a week, when are we going to be updated on what's happening next rev? AND YES I AM IMPATIENT OK

• Upvote 1