Hai2joo [luke_gardner]

Hai2joo

I haven't ever really had the motivation to appeal this, since I think it was my first time on the servers, but I figured I might as well if I ever want to play on these servers again.

A long time ago I decided to join the old Chaos server (I believe it was chaos, at least, I remember the area around spawn being really torn up) and was trying to stay low and out of sight of other players when I came upon a surprisingly intact house, this was no ordinary house, it had walls made of iron, and there were several diamond blocks if I recall correctly. Anyways, most of this information is irrelevant, the point is that I took an iron block or two to craft something to defend myself with after breaking in through the second story window, I'm sorry for whoever's house it was, but I found this excerpt on the rules wiki.

Chaos

General

• No rules, except the universal server rules (minus griefing). No hacking or client mods, specifically.
  • Admins reserve the right to clean up anything making the game unplayable, including making spawn inescapable by any means.
  • The map should be considered volatile and may potentially be reset at any time

Banned Items

• None

So if I was playing on the chaos server (which I believe I was) I shouldn't have been banned in the first place. And if it was Survival and/or PvP then I am deeply apologetic and the confusion will never happen again.

Edited by Hai2joo

Hello Hai2joo,

You are banned for:

Ban for hai2joo for stealing iron blocks, appeal at nerd.nu/appeal by luke_gardner on 2011-09-25 17:31:01 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Luke_Gardner will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Since the original BUMP appears to have been missed, you've been patient and reasonable with that, you have a clear understanding of the rules and agree to abide by them, and you're not on any permaban list I know of. I will take responsibility for unbanning you. Be aware that Luke_Gardner may choose to reverse that decision later if he decides this was an error. Please enjoy your time on our servers! 

Unbanned.