crazylizard04 [mastercommathe]

Can you find it in this abbreviated list?

• No griefing, including but not limited to:
    • Destroying blocks placed by other players.
    • Placing blocks or leaving inappropriate signs on other player’s structures.
    • Flooding structures.
    • Spamming items.
    • Destroying crops without replanting.
    • Note that this rule is not applicable on the chaos server.

If you can identify the correct rule 1 week from today, on June 4, 2013, and agree to abide by it, you will be unbanned. Please make the appropriate post at that time.

If you can identify the correct rule 1 week from today, on June 4, 2013, and agree to abide by it, you will be unbanned. Please make the appropriate post at that time.

Also, MasterCommaThe, I would suggest a 2 week ban extension for ban evasion.  Using an alt account this user again logged on to the servers and spammed skulls on others builds. Message me for the appropriate server logs.

No. Your attempt at ban evasion through your alt account CrazyTiger2000 has earned you further need for appeal, and when given a short list of rules to choose from (I don't know why I offered that.) you still could not identify the rule you have broken. Until you can do that, your new extended ban length will not be set. CrazyTiger2000 is permabanned and will not be allowed appeal. 

I did not see "Spamming items is the rule I broke" when I wrote my last comment. My apologize for not recognizing your correct statement of the rules. Your ban length is 3 weeks (1 for skull spamming + 2 for ban evasion). Please open a new appeal on the 18th of June, stating that you will abide by these rules from now on and you will be unbanned at that time.