New mod command!

LadyCailin

I've added a new command, /mbg. It works like normal /mb, except it's cross server :D All 3 servers are tied into the system now, so you can talk to all mods this way.

This should only be used for official cross server chat, as it could possibly cause lag if used too frequently. The messages look something like this:

[MBG(pve) - LadyCailin] test

It looks similar to /mb. I have heard reports that some people with various client mods are having issues with the colors; this is not a bug I can fix. I think it's a Watson bug.

Anyways, let me know if you find any problems with it!

• Upvote 3

It looks similar to /mb. I have heard reports that some people with various client mods are having issues with the colors; this is not a bug I can fix. I think it's a Watson bug.

Upon further investigation, I think I've found the problem.  Working on it. :)

• Upvote 1

I removed the code in Watson to rejoin lines split at the server.  It hasn't been relevant for longer than Watson has been out and causes problems in situations like this where Watson doesn't recognise the format of a new server message and erroneously joins it to the previous line - but only if the previous line could have been split.

The change should also fix a problem with admin chat messages, which I wasn't made aware of until today.

• Upvote 1