Angry_Villagers [CROCKODUCK]

Angry_VIllagers

There was a person(MonroeZabaleta) or group of people building a large structure in the end, rendering the end-grinder completely useless(practically no mobs were falling). I took it upon myself to remove part of the structure. I should have instead made a /modreq. I understand that what I did is not normally acceptable behavior on our servers and that I should handle the situation differently in the future. I have put in many hours since the beginning of the new rev. and really enjoy this server and the people on it. Please allow me back on.

Edited by Angry_VIllagers

Hey there Angry_Villagers, please wait for CROCKODUCK to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, please feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for Angry_Villagers on c.nerd.nu for griefing and ignoring warnings on P nerd.nu/appeal by CROCKODUCK on 2014-09-10 20:23:19 (no more bans, no notes)

Hello Angry_Villagers,

Thanks for admitting you griefed.  I'll post screenshots if need be.  First off, by you acknowledging that you knew what you were doing is wrong leads me to believe you don't respect our rules we have here.  You cannot go tearing down builds because you don't like them.  You can consult an admin and get help through that form of communication.  

Being that you blatantly ignored my warning to you in chat, I am going to recommend a week ban.  Please re-appeal on September 17, 2014 and be sure to include the rules that you broke to be unbanned.  

Please note that using alternate accounts can severely extend your ban.  

I will leave this open if you have questions.

Screenshots: Liz7UcS.png

With all due respect, I don't think asking if you are an admin qualifies as ignoring a warning. Anybody can send a /msg. How am I supposed to know you're an admin?  And the acknowledgement of my mis-handling the situation came in the context of my hindsight and allowing my annoyance at the way MonroeZabaleta responded to chat about the subject to subside. What I mean is that: I didn't think about how I should have done things differently until after it was all said and done. Thanks for your time

[21:22:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> and you plan on moving in and keeping the end grinder shut down whenever you are on?

[21:22:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [CROCKODUCK -> Me] please stop griefing right now

[21:22:42] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> be responsible and courteous to other players

[21:22:51] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [Me -> CROCKODUCK] are you an admin?

[21:22:54] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] TheAcademician left the game.

[21:22:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <FatherSouth> it'll be lit

[21:23:01] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <szar789> how high cani build?

[21:23:01] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Are any admins going to ban the person greifing my build, or will it just go unnoticed?

If you look at the time stamps, it took you a whole 20 seconds to ban me, from the time you were involved. How does me asking if you're an admin warrant an immediate ban? I obviously wasn't ignoring you, since I responded immediately. (Or as immediatley as my slow typing allows).

I apologize if I did not make myself clear.  I sent you a message in bright green text that only staff can do, so therefor it was safe to assume I was a staff member.  Even if I was not, again you had NO right to remove those players blocks.  You are very well aware of that.  It wasn't just you asking if I was an admin that warranted your ban, but simply your disrespect for the rules and other players in general who had also warned you prior to not edit their build.  

It was a normal /msg. orange and salmon colored. I have the chat full log. Monroe is the one who was being disrespectful to the other players, since several of us were talking to him about it and he responded with mean comments instead of saying that he wasn't going to ruin the grinder or even talking about it reasonably. I am just disputing the fact that you claimed to have warned me and that I ignored it. This is not true. Asking if you're an admin should'nt "warrant" a ban at all. I understand that greifing is against the rules, at the time I veiwed what Monroe was doing as greifing the end grinder intentionally because he never indicated otherwise and he was rude to uswhen we asked him about it.

[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Runtime patching class net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$MinecraftProtocolVersionIdentifier$Serializer (input size 1605), found 1 patch
[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Successfully applied runtime patches for net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$MinecraftProtocolVersionIdentifier$Serializer (new size 2512)
[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Runtime patching class net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$PlayerCountData$Serializer (input size 2978), found 1 patch
[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Successfully applied runtime patches for net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$PlayerCountData$Serializer (new size 3967)
[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Runtime patching class net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$Serializer (input size 2436), found 1 patch
[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Successfully applied runtime patches for net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$Serializer (new size 3579)
[21:13:10] [Netty Client IO #5/INFO] [FML/]: Unexpected packet during modded negotiation - assuming vanilla or keepalives : net.minecraft.network.play.server.S02PacketChat
[21:13:11] [Netty Client IO #5/INFO] [FML/]: Unexpected packet during modded negotiation - assuming vanilla or keepalives : net.minecraft.network.play.server.S40PacketDisconnect
[21:13:21] [Netty Client IO #11/INFO] [FML/]: [Netty Client IO #11] Client side vanilla connection established
[21:14:30] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Runtime patching class net/minecraft/enchantment/EnchantmentHelper$IModifier (input size 100), found 1 patch
[21:14:30] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Successfully applied runtime patches for net/minecraft/enchantment/EnchantmentHelper$IModifier (new size 177)
[21:15:36] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Deang444 left the game.
[21:15:38] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <scyron57> it is updated as of 1.8, but all are the same
[21:15:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> the end grinder is SLOW!!
[21:15:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Robbieman25> Thank you guys
[21:15:45] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> all tehse villagers with really good trades doing in the end?
[21:15:50] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] MAP IS SAVING.
[21:16:02] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Diamond_Lover123> The end grinder slows down if people go in the regular part of the end.
[21:16:12] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> sowwy
[21:16:13] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> building
[21:16:13] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Aghe87 hit the ground too hard
[21:16:17] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> ...how good are the trades?
[21:16:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> someone be throwing villagers into the end
[21:16:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> <
[21:16:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> it isn't doing shit right now..
[21:16:32] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> well one wants 10 emeralds for an unencahnted dia pick
[21:16:39] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> buuut i think he fell into the void
[21:16:42] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> welp
[21:16:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Diamond_Lover123 left the game.
[21:16:49] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> they are not devloped well
[21:16:54] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <szar789> if imake my grinder bigger will i pontinially get more mobs?
[21:17:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] forty_two left the game.
[21:17:12] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Chunes> not necessarily
[21:17:14] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> oh god plz no building in the end
[21:17:19] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] forty_two joined the game.
[21:17:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <szar789> how so chunes
[21:17:22] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> yesplz
[21:17:25] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> am building in end
[21:17:27] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Hal9k> lol tactical_spork
[21:17:29] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> slows down grinders considerably
[21:17:30] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Mrevio left the game.
[21:17:30] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Mrevio joined the game.
[21:17:31] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> what are you building?
[21:17:34] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] CROCKODUCK left the game.
[21:17:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Arena/castle
[21:17:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] CROCKODUCK joined the game.
[21:17:45] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> hal9k you're ruining the end grinder
[21:17:47] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Rhogi fell from a high place
[21:17:49] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> RIP rates
[21:17:53] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Avi_Dangerstein> Hola El Crock
[21:17:58] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] Use /painting <name> to select the next painting you place in advance!
[21:17:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <RuadhanM> and the villagers are angry
[21:17:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> The retuen of Crock
[21:18:02] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] bluegamesful fell off a ladder
[21:18:03] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> so you are planning on moving in?
[21:18:04] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> who the hell is Hal9k, im the one building
[21:18:06] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <CROCKODUCK> >retuen
[21:18:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MrMcSack> Gg
[21:18:08] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Yeah
[21:18:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <bluegamesful> whoops
[21:18:15] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> I spel reel badd
[21:18:17] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> I can't let you do that Dave.
[21:18:18] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Robbieman25 left the game.
[21:18:18] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MrMcSack> lol
[21:18:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> time to find a triple zombie and/or skeleton grinder and get EXP there
[21:18:24] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> even though you now know that you will basically be ruining the grinder for everyone?
[21:18:24] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> ^
[21:18:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> or chickens!
[21:18:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> amass 200 mobs, toss heal potion
[21:18:27] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <an0ngamer> lol i found whos mine it was
[21:18:28] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> well then you're the one who is ruining the end grinder. It is not working at all.
[21:18:39] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] britrgreen left the game.
[21:18:49] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Glenjumin left the game.
[21:18:51] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <koonat> As a chicken/pig grinder, what's the benefit to end grinding?
[21:18:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> the end grinder is FAST
[21:18:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> Crock was like the first persopn to help me with inof when I started on Rev 11
[21:19:00] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] advocatus221 joined the game.
[21:19:06] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> inof
[21:19:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MrMcSack> that it?
[21:19:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] advocatus221 left the game.
[21:19:10] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> info
[21:19:11] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> well, it is normally fast
[21:19:13] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> ??
[21:19:13] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> *was fast
[21:19:23] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] brainmac7 fell from a high place
[21:19:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> and it will be useless if someone builds a freakin house and moves in permanently
[21:19:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <scyron57> getting bad lag
[21:19:28] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> I am going to come and tear your shit down.
[21:19:37] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> that would be griefing
[21:19:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> >implying i care
[21:19:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> let him hang himself
[21:19:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Mcsquizzy928> Wat
[21:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <32ndFlava> .c ;)
[21:19:49] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> ^rmw purpletext
[21:19:50] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] Saving in 1 minute.
[21:19:50] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] britrgreen joined the game.
[21:19:52] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> You're right, he is greifing the end
[21:19:53] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Tyswid left the game.
[21:19:53] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> and that is precisely why you arent well liked, monroe
[21:20:04] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> wulfrak makes it personal
[21:20:05] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <scyron57> I think it is lagging the server
[21:20:06] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Neogrinch left the game.
[21:20:06] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> On P yes
[21:20:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> meanie head
[21:20:08] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] PetriRadish joined the game.
[21:20:11] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] lzrgirl left the game.
[21:20:17] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Cause you're all carebears
[21:20:17] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] advocatus221 joined the game.
[21:20:29] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> is true
[21:20:30] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> I'm a carebear cousin
[21:20:31] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <nolanater5711> carebears with an active server
[21:20:35] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> hi my name is ghrey, and I'm a carebear
[21:20:37] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> shots fired
[21:20:50] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] MAP IS SAVING.
[21:20:57] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] i_c_e_ was blown up by Creeper
[21:21:01] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Avi_Dangerstein left the game.
[21:21:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> gee he was iced
[21:21:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Chunes> poor killers. Don't get along so well with the achievers and socializers
[21:21:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> so monroe, to make this absolutely clear: you are fully aware that building a house in the end and r
[21:21:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> esiding in it will cause the end grinder to stop working, yes?
[21:21:23] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] This Chest is locked with a magical spell
[21:21:28] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> if I was a carebear I'd have bagpipes as my symbol and a plaid pattern
[21:21:36] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Are you fully aware of how stupid you sound?
[21:21:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> yes or no
[21:21:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> yes
[21:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> Kilt bear?
[21:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] VegaKurtsa joined the game.
[21:21:42] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Do you know what torchs are?
[21:21:43] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <scyron57> silk touch enchanted book just fished up
[21:21:43] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Noemys34 left the game.
[21:21:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <mindalchemist> literally have no idea where i am
[21:21:46] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Or water?
[21:21:47] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <h4rpur> monroe's a troll, let him have his fun
[21:21:48] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Hmm?
[21:21:51] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <TexasTormenture> I'm sorry, but are we suggesting the entire 3000x3000 end is claimed?
[21:21:51] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <VegaKurtsa> hiya
[21:21:52] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <HotnShot> gratz
[21:21:57] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <koonat> I think it sounds kind of unfair that nobody is allowed to build in the end, but I don't grind, so..
[21:22:01] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <smileylich> (naive question) if his house was completely lit up / half-slabbed, would that affect rates?
[21:22:04] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Aharito> He's not lothos, he can't ahve the whole end?
[21:22:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] Horse locking is now manged with CobraCorral, type /ccorral for commands!
[21:22:10] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> it shouldn't smileylich
[21:22:11] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Angry_Villagers please stop, that is against the rules
[21:22:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> The end is near hmmm
[21:22:25] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <smileylich> so what's the problem? just make sure your house is lit
[21:22:30] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] sushi15 joined the game.
[21:22:31] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> ^
[21:22:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> and you plan on moving in and keeping the end grinder shut down whenever you are on?
[21:22:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [CROCKODUCK -> Me] please stop griefing right now
[21:22:42] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> be responsible and courteous to other players
[21:22:51] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [Me -> CROCKODUCK] are you an admin?
[21:22:54] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] TheAcademician left the game.
[21:22:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <FatherSouth> it'll be lit
[21:23:01] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <szar789> how high cani build?
[21:23:01] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Are any admins going to ban the person greifing my build, or will it just go unnoticed?
[21:23:03] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Reverting to frozen data state.
[21:23:03] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/]: Applying holder lookups
[21:23:03] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/]: Holder lookups applied

From the other people's posts it is obvious that I am not the only person who thought what Monroe was doing was a bad thing for everybody(I will admit that I don't know all the fine mechanics of how end grinders work and may have jumped to a conclusion). That being said, I acknowledge that I didn't follow the proper way of going about things and accept that I was in violation of rules. I apologise for being in violation of the rules, but I take offense to your comments about warnings and disrespect, since they are misleading to anybody who reads them and didn't see what happened for themselves. That is the whole reason why I am still talking about this right now.

Being that you blatantly ignored my warning to you in chat, I am going to recommend a week ban.  Please re-appeal on September 17, 2014 and be sure to include the rules that you broke to be unbanned.

Did I really blatantly ignored you? I think not.

Edited by Angry_VIllagers

It was a normal /msg. orange and salmon colored. I have the chat full log. Monroe is the one who was being disrespectful to the other players, since several of us were talking to him about it and he responded with mean comments instead of saying that he wasn't going to ruin the grinder or even talking about it reasonably. I am just disputing the fact that you claimed to have warned me and that I ignored it. This is not true. Asking if you're an admin should'nt "warrant" a ban at all. I understand that greifing is against the rules, at the time I veiwed what Monroe was doing as greifing the end grinder intentionally because he never indicated otherwise and he was rude to uswhen we asked him about it.

[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Runtime patching class net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$MinecraftProtocolVersionIdentifier$Serializer (input size 1605), found 1 patch

[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Successfully applied runtime patches for net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$MinecraftProtocolVersionIdentifier$Serializer (new size 2512)

[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Runtime patching class net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$PlayerCountData$Serializer (input size 2978), found 1 patch

[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Successfully applied runtime patches for net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$PlayerCountData$Serializer (new size 3967)

[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Runtime patching class net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$Serializer (input size 2436), found 1 patch

[20:32:14] [Netty Client IO #1/DEBUG] [FML/]: Successfully applied runtime patches for net/minecraft/network/ServerStatusResponse$Serializer (new size 3579)

[21:13:10] [Netty Client IO #5/INFO] [FML/]: Unexpected packet during modded negotiation - assuming vanilla or keepalives : net.minecraft.network.play.server.S02PacketChat

[21:13:11] [Netty Client IO #5/INFO] [FML/]: Unexpected packet during modded negotiation - assuming vanilla or keepalives : net.minecraft.network.play.server.S40PacketDisconnect

[21:13:21] [Netty Client IO #11/INFO] [FML/]: [Netty Client IO #11] Client side vanilla connection established

[21:14:30] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Runtime patching class net/minecraft/enchantment/EnchantmentHelper$IModifier (input size 100), found 1 patch

[21:14:30] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Successfully applied runtime patches for net/minecraft/enchantment/EnchantmentHelper$IModifier (new size 177)

[21:15:36] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Deang444 left the game.

[21:15:38] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <scyron57> it is updated as of 1.8, but all are the same

[21:15:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> the end grinder is SLOW!!

[21:15:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Robbieman25> Thank you guys

[21:15:45] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> all tehse villagers with really good trades doing in the end?

[21:15:50] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] MAP IS SAVING.

[21:16:02] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Diamond_Lover123> The end grinder slows down if people go in the regular part of the end.

[21:16:12] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> sowwy

[21:16:13] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> building

[21:16:13] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Aghe87 hit the ground too hard

[21:16:17] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> ...how good are the trades?

[21:16:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> someone be throwing villagers into the end

[21:16:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> <

[21:16:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> it isn't doing shit right now..

[21:16:32] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> well one wants 10 emeralds for an unencahnted dia pick

[21:16:39] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> buuut i think he fell into the void

[21:16:42] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> welp

[21:16:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Diamond_Lover123 left the game.

[21:16:49] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> they are not devloped well

[21:16:54] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <szar789> if imake my grinder bigger will i pontinially get more mobs?

[21:17:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] forty_two left the game.

[21:17:12] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Chunes> not necessarily

[21:17:14] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> oh god plz no building in the end

[21:17:19] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] forty_two joined the game.

[21:17:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <szar789> how so chunes

[21:17:22] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> yesplz

[21:17:25] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> am building in end

[21:17:27] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Hal9k> lol tactical_spork

[21:17:29] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <tactical_spork> slows down grinders considerably

[21:17:30] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Mrevio left the game.

[21:17:30] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Mrevio joined the game.

[21:17:31] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> what are you building?

[21:17:34] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] CROCKODUCK left the game.

[21:17:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Arena/castle

[21:17:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] CROCKODUCK joined the game.

[21:17:45] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> hal9k you're ruining the end grinder

[21:17:47] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Rhogi fell from a high place

[21:17:49] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> RIP rates

[21:17:53] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Avi_Dangerstein> Hola El Crock

[21:17:58] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] Use /painting <name> to select the next painting you place in advance!

[21:17:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <RuadhanM> and the villagers are angry

[21:17:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> The retuen of Crock

[21:18:02] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] bluegamesful fell off a ladder

[21:18:03] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> so you are planning on moving in?

[21:18:04] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> who the hell is Hal9k, im the one building

[21:18:06] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <CROCKODUCK> >retuen

[21:18:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MrMcSack> Gg

[21:18:08] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Yeah

[21:18:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <bluegamesful> whoops

[21:18:15] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> I spel reel badd

[21:18:17] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> I can't let you do that Dave.

[21:18:18] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Robbieman25 left the game.

[21:18:18] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MrMcSack> lol

[21:18:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> time to find a triple zombie and/or skeleton grinder and get EXP there

[21:18:24] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> even though you now know that you will basically be ruining the grinder for everyone?

[21:18:24] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> ^

[21:18:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> or chickens!

[21:18:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> amass 200 mobs, toss heal potion

[21:18:27] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <an0ngamer> lol i found whos mine it was

[21:18:28] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> well then you're the one who is ruining the end grinder. It is not working at all.

[21:18:39] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] britrgreen left the game.

[21:18:49] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Glenjumin left the game.

[21:18:51] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <koonat> As a chicken/pig grinder, what's the benefit to end grinding?

[21:18:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> the end grinder is FAST

[21:18:59] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> Crock was like the first persopn to help me with inof when I started on Rev 11

[21:19:00] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] advocatus221 joined the game.

[21:19:06] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> inof

[21:19:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MrMcSack> that it?

[21:19:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] advocatus221 left the game.

[21:19:10] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> info

[21:19:11] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> well, it is normally fast

[21:19:13] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> ??

[21:19:13] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> *was fast

[21:19:23] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] brainmac7 fell from a high place

[21:19:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> and it will be useless if someone builds a freakin house and moves in permanently

[21:19:26] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <scyron57> getting bad lag

[21:19:28] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> I am going to come and tear your shit down.

[21:19:37] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> that would be griefing

[21:19:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> >implying i care

[21:19:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> let him hang himself

[21:19:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Mcsquizzy928> Wat

[21:19:48] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <32ndFlava> .c ;)

[21:19:49] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> ^rmw purpletext

[21:19:50] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] Saving in 1 minute.

[21:19:50] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] britrgreen joined the game.

[21:19:52] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Angry_Villagers> You're right, he is greifing the end

[21:19:53] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Tyswid left the game.

[21:19:53] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> and that is precisely why you arent well liked, monroe

[21:20:04] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> wulfrak makes it personal

[21:20:05] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <scyron57> I think it is lagging the server

[21:20:06] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Neogrinch left the game.

[21:20:06] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> On P yes

[21:20:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> meanie head

[21:20:08] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] PetriRadish joined the game.

[21:20:11] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] lzrgirl left the game.

[21:20:17] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Cause you're all carebears

[21:20:17] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] advocatus221 joined the game.

[21:20:29] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> is true

[21:20:30] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> I'm a carebear cousin

[21:20:31] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <nolanater5711> carebears with an active server

[21:20:35] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> hi my name is ghrey, and I'm a carebear

[21:20:37] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Azumarill> shots fired

[21:20:50] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] MAP IS SAVING.

[21:20:57] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] i_c_e_ was blown up by Creeper

[21:21:01] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Avi_Dangerstein left the game.

[21:21:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> gee he was iced

[21:21:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Chunes> poor killers. Don't get along so well with the achievers and socializers

[21:21:09] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> so monroe, to make this absolutely clear: you are fully aware that building a house in the end and r

[21:21:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> esiding in it will cause the end grinder to stop working, yes?

[21:21:23] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] This Chest is locked with a magical spell

[21:21:28] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> if I was a carebear I'd have bagpipes as my symbol and a plaid pattern

[21:21:36] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Are you fully aware of how stupid you sound?

[21:21:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Wulfrak> yes or no

[21:21:40] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <jllmprrt> yes

[21:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> Kilt bear?

[21:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] VegaKurtsa joined the game.

[21:21:42] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Do you know what torchs are?

[21:21:43] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <scyron57> silk touch enchanted book just fished up

[21:21:43] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] Noemys34 left the game.

[21:21:44] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <mindalchemist> literally have no idea where i am

[21:21:46] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Or water?

[21:21:47] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <h4rpur> monroe's a troll, let him have his fun

[21:21:48] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Hmm?

[21:21:51] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <TexasTormenture> I'm sorry, but are we suggesting the entire 3000x3000 end is claimed?

[21:21:51] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <VegaKurtsa> hiya

[21:21:52] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <HotnShot> gratz

[21:21:57] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <koonat> I think it sounds kind of unfair that nobody is allowed to build in the end, but I don't grind, so..

[21:22:01] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <smileylich> (naive question) if his house was completely lit up / half-slabbed, would that affect rates?

[21:22:04] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Aharito> He's not lothos, he can't ahve the whole end?

[21:22:07] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] [server] Horse locking is now manged with CobraCorral, type /ccorral for commands!

[21:22:10] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <ghrey303> it shouldn't smileylich

[21:22:11] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> Angry_Villagers please stop, that is against the rules

[21:22:21] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <Minerbuz> The end is near hmmm

[21:22:25] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <smileylich> so what's the problem? just make sure your house is lit

[21:22:30] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] sushi15 joined the game.

[21:22:31] [Client thread/INFO] [acs.tabbychat.util.TabbyChatUtils/]: [CHAT] <MonroeZabaleta> ^

[21:23:03] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Reverting to frozen data state.

[21:23:03] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/]: Applying holder lookups

[21:23:03] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/]: Holder lookups applied

From the other people's posts it is obvious that I am not the only person who thought what Monroe was doing was a bad thing for everybody(I will admit that I don't know all the fine mechanics of how end grinders work and may have jumped to a conclusion). That being said, I acknowledge that I didn't follow the proper way of going about things and accept that I was in violation of rules. I apologise for being in violation of the rules, but I take offense to your comments about warnings and disrespect, since they are misleading to anybody who reads them and didn't see what happened for themselves. That is the whole reason why I am still talking about this right now.

Did I really blatantly ignored you? I think not.

Alright this is getting out of hand.  Please re-appeal on September 17, 2014 and state you have read the rules and which rules you broke to be unbanned.  Thank you.