Ban appeal: Dunk514

Ok here goes.

I want to apologise for being just a bad troll and not being nice and just whatever else I did. I was going through a hard period in my life. I don't want this to get too deep so I'll just stop there.

If you let me back I wont be an arsehole. I'll disable chat. I hope you take your time to actually consider this appeal rather than just locking it straight away. This actually, believe it or not, means an awful lot to me.

Thanks for your time,

Dunk514. 

Edited by Iforgotmyotherusername

Hey there Dunk514, what is your in game name? Dunk514 is not banned on our servers.

Was banned by me originally for excessive trolling, griefing, & abusive behavior to a number of users. https://nerd.nu/forums/index.php?/topic/1167-dunk514-rockonn/

Was unbanned, came back again, got himself banned at least once more, possibly twice, by buzzinbee. https://nerd.nu/forums/index.php?/topic/1360-dunk514-buzzinbee/?hl=dunk

After several attempts to troll on the forums, his original account here was removed. He reappealed previously under another name, while playing on another account. By my count, this would be the third or fourth account he's created on the forums. There are several other appeals scattered through the archives, duplicates & not. One of the more interesting ones tracks a successful appeal & unban, only to be repealed within 6 hours for a new offense.

On another note, we've gone through the same story with him on multiple occassions, on how appealing his ban means so much to him. Cyotie, among others, can atest to that. It has yet to lead to any results other than a new ban for the same reasons. Caution is advised to whoever takes over this appeal, as both Buzzin & myself are no longer active staff members. I recommend cyotie911 take over the appeal, as he had a fair amount of experience in observing this user's antics. I can be reached for any specifics you'd care to have on this user's activities that may or may no longer exist in the logs. I hope this information serves you well.

Edited by ROCKONN

• 2 weeks later...

Just an in-game appeal..

If you want to unban my on the forums that would be nice too. sorry for downvoting randomly and whatever else i did 

The account Dunk514 is not banned on our servers. 

I have unbanned your forum account. Please make sure you follow the rules in game and on the forums.