Poppyspy [Trooprm32]

Poppyspy

Regarding the previous appeal, https://nerd.nu/forums/index.php?/topic/2665-poppyspy-trooprm32/

Sorry about the missing merchants debacle, I was concentrating on breeding lots of horses and donkeys after finishing the hydro sugar roof, while my other friend began building a merchant management system.  He did in fact bring some merchants into the facility from the nether at some point in comprehension, although I was not immediately aware of it.  As ridiculous as it was I figured it was something that would get easily fixed like it did for some of my friend’s animals when they went missing or got killed.

I believe the whole lot has been raised at this point and I was sorry to my friends as I figure the glowstone exploiting got it all rolled back & deleted.  Again I didn’t think it would be viewed with such severity.

I lost track of the rules… the more I used the glowstone the more it appeared it wasn’t that bad.  It had crossed my mind early on, but after doing it over several weeks I got the idea that it wasn’t breaking the rules anymore as other things allowed seemed along the same lines.  Either way, the rules are definitely clear now as appeals I’ve seen here have clarified how things are looked at.

Hopefully it can be seen that the rules are understood at this point, and now that it is the 16th can the account please be unbanned?