EeHee2000 [Mrloud15]

EeHee2000

Aighty, I've got to disagree with your decision here. 
If you look back through the logs, I jumped on the servers with my alt account for under 10 seconds, said "ayylmao", noticed I was on my alt and immediately logged out. I wasn't intentionally evading and if I was, how the utter fuck could I have gotten any enjoyment out of loading into the world and saying "ayylmao"? Are you certain I've actually done something that should extend my ban by 2 weeks? Give it some thought. If you're seriously believing that I've actually done something wrong with my alternate account, you're a bit on the twatty side.
Also, big thanks for doxxing my alternate account, I really appreciate it. 

Edited by EeHee2000

To add to my statement, looking through the logs MasterAzuk was logged on for exactly 8 seconds.
I don't think 8 seconds of 'playtime' could be considered as evading a ban. 
In my opinion, logging onto a server and evading a ban are two different things, especially in this case. 

Hello EeHee, sorry for the wait, I have been talking to a few other admins about this over the last few days.

It is unfortunate that you accidentally logged on to our servers with an alt, but by definition that is ban evasion. We will be enforcing our new alt banning policy evenly and fairly for all players, even if they logged in for a short amount of time. The correct course of action would have been to tell a staff member immediately and explain that it was a mistake, but instead you chose to wait and see if we would find out or not. This with your recent trolling makes it difficult to tell whether or not you are telling the truth that it was an accident or if it's just another attempt to troll.

Your 2 week ban will remain in place, so please make a new appeal on December 27th.