shoobox [Trooprm32]

d3north

Appealing on behalf of shoobox, who is currently banned from all services. He will be directly relayed these, so communicate to me as if I was him.

Original date was set in December, then was extended for two weeks for inappropriate mumble comments. Final communicated appeal date was set to January 17th.

He has read the rules and simply wishes to be allowed back in.

He cannot, as he is IP banned and banned from every form of communication, including Mumble, IRC and the Servers

He has given me the ability to appeal on his behalf, as he simply wants to talk to friends where they are instead of coming to him. He does not want to talk to staff, but I will for him.

Now that that is out of the way, let me state again.

I appeal on behalf of shoobox, who is unable to appeal in any way due to the unreasonably overarching nature of his ban. He agrees to the rules, and asks to be unbanned.

Original ban was for X-rays, appealable end of december, extended to January 17th due to offensive Mumble comment. As it is well past the original date and his bans are still in place, I appeal for him, as him.

Let's not be unreasonable now, especially with how civil he has been since his ban.