king_car [Rcub3161]

king_car

I was wondering if I could get unbanned from the creative and survival reddit servers because I when I griefed on the survival server I was wondering what would happen if I destroyed the block that I destroyed. I saw the error of my ways and it genuinely won't happen again. My curiousity got the best of me. My MC username is king_car.

- king_car

Ban for king_car on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on survival. nerd.nu/appeal by Rcub3161 on 2014-05-26T14:14:04 (no more bans, no notes)

Please allow 48 hours for your banning moderator Rcub3161 to reply here to evaluate your appeal. Feel free to bump after 48 hours. If you are dissatisfied with the treatment of your appeal you can consult a head admin and request they take charge of the appeal. 

Ban for king_car on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on survival. nerd.nu/appeal by Rcub3161 on 2014-05-26T14:14:04 (no more bans, no notes)

Please allow 48 hours for your banning moderator Rcub3161 to reply here to evaluate your appeal. Feel free to bump after 48 hours. If you are dissatisfied with the treatment of your appeal you can consult a head admin and request they take charge of the appeal. 

Um ya I am just following up on my ban because it has been more then 48 hours and I am still banned. I just wanted to follow up on it.