UNP [Trooprm32]

UNP

Hey, I just got banned (my guess is it was an autoban based on how fast it was) from PvE for "homophobia".

What happened was people were lolling at my total inability to math (co-ordinate confusion) and someone, can't remember who, quoted the movie "Idiocracy" and said "Don't worry UNP, my girlfriend was retarded. She's a pilot now." Which was funny, considering how stupid I looked re: the math thing.

I responded with the oft-quoted line that Justin Long's character uses (if that doesn't work, it was "you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded".)

Literally 5 seconds later I was banned, which makes me think it was just an autoban for flagged terms or something. Which is fine, I mean, wordfilters are useful.

Can I come back? I promise I wasn't being a homophobe, just replying to a quote with another quote from the same film.

Edited by UNP

Please read the rules: nerd.nu/rules

We do not tolerate that type of language, even if its referenced or used as a joke.

Ban info; Ban for unp on c.nerd.nu for Homophobia on Pve nerd.nu/appeal by Trooprm32 on 2015-02-21T09:47:55.936 (no more bans, 3 notes)

Previous notes;

Note #38741 for UNP on c.nerd.nu: Muted for 1 week, until Nov 29th. by Trooprm32 on 2014-11-22T21:12:41
Note #38592 for UNP on c.nerd.nu: warned about minor harassment via messaging other players by schererererer on 2014-11-08T07:04:45
Note #38586 for UNP on c.nerd.nu: Warned repeatedly for inappropriate topics in chat. by Sapphric on 2014-11-07T17:56:15