Where are the updated CommandHelper scripts?

GMMan

I know I can find a bunch of the CH scripts on the GitHub repo at https://github.com/NerdNu/nerdCH, but that hasn't been updated in a while. Is it really that those scripts had no change, or are they just not being updated? For example, I see a commented out /drunk command, but there is a working /drunk command on the server, and is a bit different from the code in the repo. I know some other CH scripts, like ClanChat, are in other repos, though I can't imagine that the main one hasn't had uncommited changes.

Guest Former Staff

Try this link. It was updated within the last few months.

I'll update this post once I've found out who updated it so that they can be credited.

This was last updated over the course of March and April by several users.

Edited by Barlimore
Updated as mentioned

I would like to know if the GitHub repo is ever going to be updated, or if it is just abandoned, because it hasen't been updated in a very long time, and there have been lots of changes and additions since then, making those scripts nothing like what is being used now. Also I can't seem to find the ClanChat scripts or all the updated silly commands like /drunk and /LSD, because the one's being used on the server now are very different than the one's on GitHub. There are also some other scripts that I would like to see, too, like /ignore and /list-all. I just don't know why they won't update it :(

Edited by coolgamerovr90

I would like to know if the GitHub repo is ever going to be updated, or if it is just abandoned, because it hasen't been updated in a very long time, and there have been lots of changes and additions since then, making those scripts nothing like what is being used now. Also I can't seem to find the ClanChat scripts or all the updated silly commands like /drunk and /LSD, because the one's being used on the server now are very different than the one's on GitHub. There are also some other scripts that I would like to see, too, like /ignore and /list-all. I just don't know why they won't update it :(

Don't ask me how I got this :P

/lsd: https://gist.github.com/nopresnik/5772233

Edited by nopresnik
  • Upvote 1