[PMC] Creative event rota

SkrapssparkS

Would it be possible to create a rota to show when our build competition plots are in use? I think knowing well in advance and being able to 'book' a date to use the plots would be very useful in getting some events going. It could also help the community if they want to use it on a certain date they could contact a member of staff and that staff member could see if it's free to use then. I think even though it's not a big change it adds organisation to our events schedule, forces us to get things set for a date and would help promote us to use our plots more. Feedback on this would be appreciated. I know we already have the calendar but that's not specifically for the build plots. If you'd like to discuss this with me just ping me in irc or contact me in mumble.

Not sure if this is the same thing as you are mentioning but I am hoping to launch Player-Run-Events here in the near future where players can host official events on our servers with staff assistance. Players or other staff could do as you say and reserve plots and prizes for a certain date and then host an event.