CluelessHorse [zburdsal]

CluelessHorse

I have never played this server till today because my friend wanted to play a survival server. Within 2 hours I was banned for a hacked client that I don't have. I was in the middle of fighting someone and I was randomly kicked and banned and I have no idea why I was banned because I don't have a hack client I was just doing some pvp and that's it. If I stay banned this is a stupid server because I did nothing wrong and now I can't even play with my friend.

Hello CluelessHorse, as you've mentioned, the ban is for use of a hacked client on S.

While you claim to not have used a hacked client, I still believe you did. You were sending off almost constant NoCheatPlus warnings for flying, to fast of movement, and for interacting with entities to fast (which has something to do with how fast you attacked a mob or player as I understand it?). In fact, you were auto-kicked by the ncp plugin 3 times before I got to you, twice for interaction speed and once for flying. While myself and a few a other mods were watching you, we even had trouble keeping up while using the creative-mode style of flying.

In addition to this I later found some crop grief (failing to replant) near spawn.

However, if you reply back here stating you've read the rules found here and stating the rules you've broken, I'll be happy to unban you after 4 days from the original ban date, which was Aug. 2, 2015, 2:38 a.m. GMT.

• 4 weeks later...