[PMC] Quick Rule/Policy Check

WyndySascha

Ambrosia has an autofarm.  It's broken.  It looks like it's been griefed, and it's reported as such to mods sometimes.  It may or may not be protected under 'ambrosia' but it's certainly within our land claim.

I've had a volunteer willing to adopt this seemingly-abandoned build and fix it up.

The builder ('McSquizzy') hasn't been online for a while (circa six weeks, I think).  I've sent him a Reddit PM; no response yet, but it's not been long.

If he doesn't reply, or replies and says No: what's the deal?  Is it in line with rules and practice to allow someone to take over the build?

Cheers, ~Sasch

Should probably have said: "It looks like it's been griefed, but it's not actually been griefed, it's just not been finished enough to work and looks bad"!

Actually, not so much a problem now: he replied, and says the autofarm can be adopted by someone else (defiex has plans for it).

It's at around 1845 -1133.  As I say: not a problem as such any more.  But I am curious: when are builds to be considered abandoned by a town/staff; and is it allowed for other players to take them over?

I am also very interested in this. I would like clarification on what constitutes permission and proof of permission. I have been informed in the past that screenshots of being given permission, and in game signed books documenting the permission were both insufficient.