OKRAlovers1234 [MasterCommaThe]

JKayani

Hello, it has been long but I have been banned for repeated trolling, chat/block spam, and grief. I agree to all of those reasons except the griefing; due to the fact that I destroyed all the blocks that I placed. Although the Survival community has gone down the drain and this community in general has gone down the drain, I would like to be unbanned to see some old people that played nerd before survival shut down. RIP Nerd.nu Survival server 2012-2013 Although most of the Survival community grew out of minecraft probably. 

Edited by JKayani

Ban on 10/7/2015 "Repeated Trolling, chat/block spam, grief."
Note: 7/14/2015 "trap grief on S"

Note: 5/21/2015 "warned for crop grief on survival"

Note: 4/19/2015 "Attempting to interfere with an arena match. Ban next time"

I can have an admin total up a calculated ban length based on multiple offenses if needed. However, I see nothing in your appeal that reassures us in any way that you will adhere to the rules should you be unbanned. Based on your history and the fact you can't even keep your disdain for our servers out of your appeal it appears you will have no intention of complying with our rules. 

I apologize MasterCommaThe, it may seem that I will not comply the rules but I will. I would like to be unbanned mainly to see where the community is now and the new snapshot 1.9 server; I wont go on only to disrespect etc. Also those offense are kinda old, you are still going to put them in the calculation of my ban length?